Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Award!!!!

I got a award today from muh girly
Mindy... Lovers her to death.


Photobucket


In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi's with Attitude! Gift Certificate,
you must state 3 things that make you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs.
Lastly you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi's With Attitude! Blog.

If you have been awarded the "I got Attitude! Blog Award" and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com to claim your Gift Certificate.
Include your full name and your blog name. Only one Gift Certificate per person & blog please.
Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received.

The Things that make me different:

1.I am a two time Cancer survivor.
2.I love to draw when not PSPING
3.I am a poet.

The 5 Blogs that I nominate are:

1.Jess Gothic Inspirations
2.Justine PSP Addicts and Digital Scraps
3.Yarrow Fallen Angel
4.Amy Ziggy Fan Scrap Designs
5.Julie Julies Creations.

2 comments:

Justine Hartline said...

Thank you for the award and yes, we haven't talked in forever..........LOL
Real life has gotten busy and so has my PSP life, but it's all good.
Email me and we will catch up.

jandjhartline@gmail.com

Julie's Creations said...

woohoo thanks Trish you have made my day!
I've PM'ed you hun :)