Thursday, October 8, 2009

Breast cancer Kit 2009 FTU

Its national breast cancer month as we are all
aware. Last year I had a cousin stage 4 breast
cancer she is now cancer free and thank god
for that. There are so many women affected by
this disease every day.

For me I went to the dr yesterday I have
stage 1 uterine cancer and also being
checked for high risk breast cancer as
well, talk about double whammy huh.I
am very optomistic about both and wont give
up even if i am told i do have breast cancer
as well, i doubt there will be any but i never
expected to hear that i have uterine cancer either.


Life has certainly thrown me for a loop lately
from my hysterectomy that was supposed to fix me
to the cancer to my cousin getting seriously hurt
in afghanistan. But through it all it only has
reinnerated that no matter what test god throws at
me its all going to be ok and i can over come anything
with the love and support of my amazing family and friends.
with out them i dont think i could get through all this.


So enough of my rambling and on to the kit..
I love it and the colors and hope you all do
as well. If you make something or wanna share
ur experiences with me feel free to do so
at hotlilfirecracker@gmail.com

God Bless.

Kit includes:
12 papers
5 frames
41 elements


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 09, 2009. Thanks again.