Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New FTU kit Spring Sunflower

Well its been a while since I made a new
kit.There's alot going on I was in the
hospital I am diabetic and my sugar went to
598, drs told me that is coma level so they
admitted me and got my sugar down, not all the way
but enough to get to go home. I also have had
2 aunts in the hospital and one uncle with some
serious conditions.So, needless to say i have been
crazy and just wanted to make something to make
everyone smile. Hope it does.

Kit includes:
10 Papers
3 Frames
33 Elements


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on May. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on May. 13, 2009. Thanks again.